Almost all of the activities and exercises can be done on your mobile. We advise strong against this, however, since it does not always encourage full concentration and focus on the task at hand.
Set aside from between 7 to 13 minutes each day for the next 14 days for each activity; this will include a 2 or 3 minute psyching up mental warm up at the beginning and a 50 second cool-down.
It is possible to do all of the exercises in one day. This is NOT advisable. Quality is more important than quantity I am sure you will agree. I guarantee that by the time you finish, you will be able to engage in the following more confidently, with more energy, clarity and enthusiasm…
It is also preferable that you DO NOT USE your MOBILE PHONE when doing the exercises.
Short summary to follow.....
MODULE #1 of 23: Lessons #001-014:
Summary of Activities:
LEARN AND PRACTISE HOW TO...
1) Get Stress and Intonation Right in Different Types of Questions
2) Match Difficult Sound Combinations
3) Match Different Audio Questions with their Correct Answers;
4) Fill in Blanks With Correct Words
5) Absorb Grammar Osmotically and Hate it Less than you do Now;
6) Write What You Hear aka Do A Dictation;
7) Read a Sentence Aloud then Check Your Pronunciation;
8) Shoot the Breeze with an Alternate Universe Alien;
9) Speak with a Trans Dimensional Entity;
10) Guess Question after seeing an Answer;
11) Decide on an Answer After Listening to Question;
12) Distinguish Between Disturbingly Similar Sounds
Congratulations on getting this far. Now about to start Module #2 you can be proud of yourself. More mental ziggy-zagging and quantum leaping from one brain to another... Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!